Monday, March 23, 2009

Spinach pizza


One of my favorite dinners is spinach pizza.  I find it delicious, pretty, and satisfying.  Here's my recipe.





Spinach Pizza

Sauce
4 Tbs butter, softened
3 Tbs mayonnaise
2 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley (1 tsp dried)
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp dried onion
3 cloves minced garlic

Preheat the oven to 425°.
Prepare the dough for the crust.  I often use bread dough.  Spread the dough onto the pan.
Mix the sauce together.
Spread the sauce on the crust.
Chop two cups of spinach.  Spread on the sauce.
Sprinkle chopped tomatoes on top, if desired.
Cover with cheese.  I usually use mozzerella.  Sometimes I add some cheddar or Parmesan.

Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is just starting to brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment